Tuesday, February 26, 2008

吉娜的扣篮几乎出现在今天所有的美国电视新闻中

Oh Snapple!!! Red sent me this video a week ago via hallucinatory ghost waves (think Ghostbusters scene: Ray gets pants unzipped by ghost, almost orgasm, eventually and hopefully ghost-sex off camera) [cut] (My pants get unzipped by ghost of Red, playful touching, full completion of orgasm, the following video being delivered).





Thank you, Red.


This of course does not mean more posts, nor does it mean any future commitments. I'm not saying Coach Drew is bad coach, but he can't coach defense. He is the David Klingler of Coaches Vs. Cancer. He's the Scott Norwood of the Big 12.





Actual legitimate question here. Is Ryan Seacrest the son of Dobie Gillis?



Mulkey is in the fast lane right now. I'm ready to pull her red corvette over and administer a ticket. I'm a big bad DPS Trooper with my hot sweat dripping from the end of my bulbous nose. I want a piece of that hot Lady Bears action. Go to the freakin' games, man!





The Bizzaro Mulk?



So is she still committed to the B? Brittney Griner, that is. She's "Big In Japan" apparently.



Labels: ,

10 Comments:

  • welcome back b#%$hes! - henry craig

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:46 PM  

  • Scruffy Murphy's is back in the news. Where is Bear Meat's inimitable coverage?

    POLICE REPORT: Baylor law student charged with brandishing handgun at bar

    http://www.wacotrib.com/news/content/news/stories/2008/03/08/03082008waccops.html?imw=Y

    By Blogger Scamp, at 6:32 AM  

  • Hey guys, I don't know if you're planning on anything for the NCAA Tournament, but I would love to help out. I publish a Purdue blog and I recently did a Baylor Preview. Welcome to Off the Tracks this week!

    www.offthetracks.org

    By Blogger T-Mill, at 1:34 PM  

  • Where are you guys! We need you now that football has started??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:51 PM  

  • What anon said. Where the fuck are you?!?!?

    By Blogger bluearmadillo, at 1:56 PM  

  • BearMeat, BruinsBold.com is back up and running. Sad to see you guys stalled out in February!

    By Blogger JudgeChamber, at 11:55 PM  

  • Hello there,
    I am Peter Robert Casey and I am a basketball columnist. I have initiated an idea to create a sports blogroll where bloggers from all sports disciplines could participate. All you need to do is to add my blog link to your blog and i'll do the same. That way, we could have a mutual partnership and we could refer visitors to each other's blog.
    Please let me know if you would be interested.

    Your's in Hoops,
    Peter Robert Casey
    http://www.peterrobertcasey.com

    By Blogger Peter Robert Casey, at 12:18 AM  

  • Nice Posting
    Gay

    By Blogger Smadraji, at 3:11 AM  

  • By Blogger News Blog, at 3:29 AM  

  • By Blogger News Blog, at 3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home